Acase(TM) AcaseView Screen Protector Films (Anti-Glare, Anti- Fingerprint, Matte) for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (3 Pack)
Introducing AcaseView from Acase Products line - the most elegant, cost-effective, and convenient way to protect the screen of your coveted device. AcaseView is made from superior quality 3-layer PET film imported from Japan. The film ensures zero-to-minimal bubbles during application, applies easily, and is reusable. The film takes all the abuse and protects your screen from scratches, dust and normal signs of wear and tear. It has just the right level of thickness - not too thin to be ineffective, yet not too thick to impede the touch feature of your device. It allows you to use your device with ease. Apply the AcaseView to your device and you will forget it's even there, yet your screen will have the protection it needs.
Package Include 3 Pieces of Acaseview Galaxy Tab 10.1 Anti-Fingerprint, Anti-Glare, Matte Finishing Screen Protectors.
Try it - from the #1 tablet accessory manufacturer to add additional protection to your Galaxy Tab 10.1
Material: 3-layer PET film from Japan. Invisible film - once applied, it protectors your screen and it's invisible, almost as if it's not even there. The film is re-usable, simply clean with a moist cloth and re-apply to the device
Static-cling Application - Self-adhering film attaches itself to the screen. No adhesive is used, so no residue after application. Easy, clean application without the mess.
Designed to perfect fit your Samsung Galaxy 10.1screen allowing full access to all controls .d to full access to the controls.
Acaseview Films (3-pack), Application card, Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloth.
Average Customer Rating:
based on 48 reviews
Average Customer Review:
( 48 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
18 of 18 found the following review helpful:
WORKS perfectly. Do YOU know how to INSTALL???Sep 26, 2011
By K. Kellum
"Oh loook... shiny colors"
These protectors work perfectly! I am very pleased. I am so impatient and I wanted to buy one at the store and of course they were close to 50$. Nope. Not gonna happen. Anyway, I ordered this set and I read reviews and I was pretty freaked out and even let them sit around for a couple of days before I worked up the nerve to try. Here are my tips.
1. CLEAN-- the tablet with Endust FREE hypo-allergenic. (this stuff removes dust mites and allergens...think tiny?)Anyhoo, it leaves a sort of greasy feel, so go back and clean again with a regular tissue, then final sweep with the enclosed micro fiber cloth. Yes it's little, but if you have one of those glasses cleaning kits, use that micro fiber.
2. STEAM--after you clean...NOW start the shower and start the process of applying the film. The steam helps attract the "floaters" in the air. I live in a VERY ARID climate and this helped me tremendously. I did this in the bathroom where I just brushed down my HUSKY dog and there was hair all over. I got a perfect application.
3. PEEL- the first layer, it's the red tab. The instructions on the box say peel back about an inch and start there. Your inclination will be to start peeling at the right and lay it down from right to left, but it it much easier if you will align it at the top and peel down from TOP TO BOTTOM. WHY? Have you ever started laying a line of tape down to paint a straight edge and by the time you got to the end it wasn't straight anymore? same here. Let's go with the short end, okay? TOP TO BOTTOM. It takes a second longer to start your peel, but well worth it when your stuff lines up and you don't have to toss one of your protectors like I did. DO NOT TAKE OFF YOUR SECOND SHEET YET!!!!
4. SCRAPE--once you have the whole thing laid down and the entire red sheet peeled out from underneath, if there are not any big hairs or pieces of dirt, all you should have at this point are some air bubbles. I don't care how big they are, if you didn't get dirt and crap on your thing while peeling the red labeled sheet out, you should be able to squish the air bubbles out. The air WANTS to come out. It's only natural. Help it move the shortest distance to the edge with the credit card thingy or your fingers. Don't worry about smudges at this point. You still have another layer to pull off AFTER you work your bubbles. This layer is going to help protect your protector while you do this.
5. If you didn't align correctly, the protector isn't going to stay on. It will have a big bubble/flap/raise next to the edge where it is overlapping. You can cut it.. and it will be ugly or you can take it off and start with number two in your pack like I did. :) If you did align correctly and you got your bubbles out, pull of the second layer of protection. Be careful when you do this or you will pull up your protector. Simply peel up part of the corner then hold down while you pull up the rest of the "masking" layer.
6. If you weren't good at putting one of these on your 4" smart phone screen...find a friend to assist you. Or pay someone. You might just not be good at these things. (There's one in every family...you know who you are.)
12 of 13 found the following review helpful:
PerfectJul 15, 2011
By Jaleel Daniels It fits the wifi galaxy 10.1 perfectly. It also is smooth and not waxy so it does not mess with my multi touch like all of those armorshield covers and invisishield covers. Easy to install and I have zero bubbles. I would recommend this to any one with a wifi or verizon model.
7 of 8 found the following review helpful:
Decent Product both Good and BadAug 08, 2011
By Rodster I read all the reviews prior to buying this product. Some said it was perfect others said it was junk. The product falls right in the middle for me.
It really is tough not having residual bubbles under the film. Some can be squeegeed out but some will stay behind. Typically the edge is where you may notice some bubbles. You can lift the film with the tape that came in the box but you risk adding more bubbles and more frustration when you wind up with more bubbles the 2nd and 3rd attempt on the same film. I quit having a few tiny bubbles in the center that would not come out and a couple on the edge that would not go away.
The big plus is this film covers the entire glass area and yes you can still get the film off center if not careful. What I do like about the film is that there is no tracking degradation. It feels like you have no film at all on the screen and so taps and movements are not affected by the film.
So all in all I like it and would recommend it especially for the price of $10 shipped. Also the main idea why you use this product is to not scratch the screen and it does that very well.
3 of 3 found the following review helpful:
Easy, No mess.Aug 31, 2011
By R. Valdes
"Not Great at any one thing, Good with many."
No liquid needed, which is exactly what I looking for. Super smooth, no bubbles & invisible. The price was perfect. Love it.
1 of 1 found the following review helpful:
Nice protector - odd GlossOct 13, 2011
By Michael M. The screen protector was very easy to install and I perfected it after the second try and second screen protector (Thank God for 3 of them!). It was fairly simple to get rid of all of the bubbles with the tools they give you out of the box. My only gripes with it is that it leaves a "soapy puddle" type gloss when the display is off and under the light. You dont really lose out on the great display that the 10.1 gives you and as a plus it did not affect the Samsung Pen that I use with the table.
Lastly - when I do use my fingers it leaves the oil of your fingers on the tablet which doesnt come off as easily as when it didnt have the protector. Overall - great product though and it protects my screen of scratches as intended.